Anti Corruption Cell
To Keep watch on corruption, Malpractices, unfair trade practice, a cell Has been created to keep such issues out of TMC. It shall be Headed By Mr Vineeth Kumar and can be Reached via following email.
Corruption affects us all. It threatens sustainable economic development, ethical values and justice; it destabilizes our company and endangers the rule of law. It undermines the institution and values of our company. But because company policies and company resources are largely beneficial to all, it is they who suffer the harmful effects of corruption most grievously who misuse its Deliverance.
Corruption and bad management practices eat into the companies wealth.
Adherence to good governance
Key principles of good governance include:
- Honesty – Organizations are the sum of their parts. Employees and managers who operate in good faith, with integrity and no conflicts of interest, will underpin the governance cornerstone of honesty and elicit trust from clients,students,parents and stakeholders.
- Transparency – Decisions made, action taken and how it is reported to the company must be communicated clearly and made easily available for those affected by the organization.
- Responsiveness – Listening to students,parents, taking action or reporting transparently should be done within a reasonable time of a request, complaint or concern.
- Management independent of governing bodies – There must be a separation of powers and chain of accountability. Friends and family members, or suspected conflicts of interests cannot overlap between layers of management ,directors, board members .Independence ensures better judgement, assessment of risk and optimum performance.
- Rule of law – All Franchisee and Associates must comply with the laws, codes, guidelines and regulations of the company in which they operate.
- Effectiveness and efficiency – Good governance is also delivering to commitment , meeting the needs of students,streamlining decision-making and action, and making the best use of available resources.
- Fairness – Good governance entrenches the principle of fairness, and treating all equally.
- Just – Justice and governance concerns the moral responsibility and integrity of individuals within an organization and the behavior of the organization itself.
- Accountability - We are all answerable to Stake holders and clients. Hence we Should adhere to good practice of Governance.